We are happy to announce that we have implemented product updates to further improve the Kontakme user experience.
1. We have implemented a new design of the control panel. It is a major revision of the older version. It now looks sleeker and simpler. We made sure that the form and function are properly balanced. The usability in smaller screens is greatly improved.
Simpler, cleaner and functional layout.
2. If you are a Whatsapp or Viber user, you can now opt to let other Whatsapp and Viber users reach you through your Kontakme contact page. We have added the Whatsapp and Viber buttons in the call.
Whatsapp and Viber buttons automatically appear once you opt to allow other users to reach you using Viber and Whatsapp.
3. We now support Vimeo, Vines, Youtube, Flickr, Pinterest, and Instagram links in the Share and Follow sections with the appropriate branding icons instead of just a generic photo or video icon.
4. We migrated our outgoing mailing system to the Amazon Web Service - Simple Email Service for a more robust and efficient delivery of system notifications. Our outgoing mails are more likely to end up in the mail inbox instead of going to the junk mail.
5. Kontakme's online contact list, also known as the Kloud, also received a major upgrade. It is now capable of holding beyond 10,000 contact links without degrading the perceived loading speed when accessing the online contact list. We also added a better search algorithm which now supports multiple keyword search for better filtering. We have added pagination in the sorting function to prevent information overload for those who have stored a huge number of contact links. These upgrades allow us to be in the best position to handle the online business card and online contact list requirements of very large organizations.
Whether you have 100 or 10,000 contacts in your contact list, our Kloud contact list can handle it.
6. Different levels of privacy. You can now select from the 4 preset options on who can view your contact information. The options are:
We value your privacy. You can now choose who can see your contact info
Those who have gotten used to the old system, we leave it up to experience the new user interface. If you have any question or suggestions on how best we can improve the service, please let us know. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
Kontakme is a New York based online service for easily creating universal digital business cards, new generation of paper and wireless business cards, simplified property tags, and pet tags. We work with other great companies to create other solutions like the Contact Link Plus , a tap-to-save paper business card created in partnership with Moo.com. We also have the Contact Link Bleu, a bluetooth beacon that acts as a wireless business card which you can use to broadcast to multiple smartphone users in a limited geographic area.
We are focused on bringing our core service called the ContactLink into mainstream use and we have built a complete portfolio of products and services that promises to make it easier to share, memorize, save, and manage contact information economically.
Kontakme is a servicemark of Kontakme LLC.
The Eternity Business Card, Contact Link Plus, ContactLink, Contact Link BLEU, and BLEU Kloud Services are trademarks of Kontakme LLC.
The domain names kontak.me, kontak.us, utagg.it and petsare.us are registered to Kontakme LLC. For integration with your existing website or domain name, please contact us.
Use the infinity symbol ( ∞ ) to advertise your contact link. See our marketing guide for details.
Kontakme can be deployed in companies with large number of sales and marketing personnel. Contact us for integration details.
Partners and Affiliate Programs
Kontakme LLC is looking for partnerships with companies currently in the following industry:
• Ad Agency business
• Marketing Communications
• NFC Production and Distribution
• Business Cards Production
• Web Site Development
• Name Tags, Business Tags and Pet Tags manufacturing
Please contact us if you are interested.
We accept payments via credit cards and PayPal accounts.